The big day of love where people exchange cards, gifts, chocolates or flowers. Or some not at all.
What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day for active couples (or dating) then with a shared thread of life experience and memories with someone you love.
It has been said that love can be cultivated in shared experiences and participating in challenging experiences together.
Check out some creative ideas I have put together for you to explore and experience with a loved one.
24 Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day For Active Couples in Sydney
1. Tandem Bike Hire in Centennial Parklands
3. Learn to Surf at Manly Surf School
This is where I will be. Stay tuned.
5. Wet ‘n’ Wild
6. Hire a Tennis Court
There are a billion in Sydney so I recommend you look up your local council and search their site for tennis court hire.
7. Go Stand Up Paddleboarding
8. Bush walk through Hunts Creek Reserve
9. Discover Barangaroo
10. Visit Sydney Flying Trapeze
Find out more through my experience with a two hour lesson.
12. Visit Palm Beach Lighthouse
13. Go Ice Skating
16. Walk the Lake Paramatta Reserve Circuit
17. Go Rock Climbing
There are a number of rock climbing centres in Sydney including:
- Sydney Indoor Climbing, St Peters
- Climb Fit, St Leonards
- 9 Degrees, Alexandria
- The Edge Rock Climbing Centre, Castle Hill
18. Organise a couples massage
Every fitness couple needs the lactic acid flushed out of their body, to release tension in muscles and use massage to aid flexibility.
19. Ride skateboards around Sydney Olympic Park
20. Visit Peak Pursuits in Castle Hill
There are a couple of adventure groups to go with:
Check out my top ten tips for things you don’t want to do on your first canyoning trip.
22. Go Bowling
Plently of facilities, Google your local.
24. Putt Putt Golf / Mini Golf
Many in Sydney so it is worth doing a google search to find your local. My personal favourite is at Mini Golf Thornleigh.
What have you got planned for Valentine’s Day?
Don’t be shy, and make sure you tell a loved one which one of these you want to do. Use any of the links to share.