Long weekend is coming up? Maybe you’re just bored of the same old thing.
I’ve collated a list of 25 awesome activities and adventures you can do (wondrous style) for less then $25 dollars. That’s just about the price you pay for lunch.
1. Cycle Sydney Olympic Park with over 35kms of cycle ways and free parking.
2. Ice Skating at:
Wondrous ice skating here:
3. Clovelly to Bondi walk, free.
Wondrous Rollskating and Rollerblading adventures:
5. Bush Walking around your local council reserves, free.
Wondrous bushwalking adventures:
6. Visit a trampoline centre at:
Wondrous flipping adventures:
7. Flying Trapeze at Sydney Trapeze School. One trapeze conditioning class $15.
8. Penrith Cables Wake Park Aqua Park $15 Admission (50min).
9. Attend an Aqua Aerobics Class:
10. Kayaking at:
Wondrous kayak adventure with Kate and Eloise:
11. Visit a National Park at:
Wondrous national park adventures with Jen and Morgan:
12. Paddleboarding at:
Wondrous (our first ever adventure) paddle boarding:
13. Surfing at any beach in Sydney, board hire is usually $15 – $25 an hour.
14. Rock climb at:
- The Edge Rock Climbing Centre $21 inc harness hire.
- Climb Fit Indoor Rock Climbing Gym $23 inc harness hire.
Wondrous adventures rock climbing here:
15. Tandem bike cycle hire in Centennial Park $25 per hour.
16. Lawn Bowls at The Greens North Sydney $23pp.
17. Picnic & Frisbee at Fagan Park, park free frisbee purchase $20 from Rebel Sport.
18. Swimming laps outdoors at Andrew Boy Charlton Pool $6.20 Admission.
19. Attend dance class at Sydney Dance Company $22 casual class.
20. Aqua Golf at Panthers $7 per bucket.
21. Laser Tag at Sydney Strike Laser $12 pp.
22. Book a tennis court there are always a lot around usually approximately $20 per hour.
23. Visit Barangaroo (great walking paths) and have a picnic for the:
24. Follow the clue trails at Sydney Olympic Park with a number of different trails to follow once you download the PDF. Great for the whole family. Free.
25. Visit Peak Pursuits Indoor Sports Centre for $25 Adults.
Wondrous adventures here:
Have you tried any of these before?